Nite Jogger Shoes
Released in 1980, the original Nite Jogger was adidas' first reflective runner. These shoes bring back the look with a nylon and mesh upper and suede and 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective overlays. Modern tweaks include a Morse code graphic on the tongue and ultra-responsive Boost cushioning for endless energy.
- A streetwear version of the '80s runner, with reflective details.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Nylon ripstop and mesh upper with suede and 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective overlays
- Textile lining; Rubber outsole
- Responsive Boost midsole; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Lightweight, supportive feel