- How do I find the product I'm looking for?
- What if I can't find the products I'm looking for?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Which browsers does the adidas online shop support?
- What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
How do I find the product I'm looking for?
The fastest way is to use the search function at the top of the page. Enter a keyword or a product number into the search bar and hit enter. Search results will be displayed on a new page. You can filter your search by clicking on the selections in the left column.
- Make sure you spell search words correctly to ensure accurate results.
- Use multiple words to find specific types of product such as "running shoes".
- Narrow the results by refining your search to a specific gender or price range.
What if I can't find the products I'm looking for?
Sorry! We do our best, but we don't always have everything in stock.
If you can't find a product, or if we are out of stock of a particular size, try clicking on Store finder to see if the product you want is available in a store near you.
How do I choose the right size?
There's a size chart link in the product description, right next to 'Select Size', that links to a full overview of all size measurements. You can also check the size charts here.
Which browsers does the adidas online shop support?
The adidas online shop supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. If you are having issues with one of these browsers, try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files, then make sure cookies for the adidas website are enabled. This should solve most problems.
What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
We recommend you contact our friendly online shop Customer Service team using the contact information here.